While you’ll recognize the same happy faces and service you’re
accustomed to, many changes have taken place to ensure your safety.
- In the clinic, you’ll find staff and doctors masked, increased sanitationfrequencies, Plexiglass barriers in our pretest and exam rooms, and alimited number of staff, patients and doctors. Advanced exam room instrumentation allow the Dr’s to perform much of your exam from 6 feet away.
- In the optical you will find the staff masked, Plexiglass barriers and all frames are sanitized in an ultraviolet “oven” after being handled and before they are returned to the displays.
- We ask that you kindly book appointments not only for our doctors but also for picking up your glasses, adjustments or for shopping for new eyewear, or you may have a brief wait at our door to ensure social distancing.
- As we’re in this together, you have an important role; we ask, if you’re feeling under the weather … even a little … or if you have been caring for someone feeling under the weather, that you postpone your visit and we will place you at the top of the list for when you’re well.
- We require that you wear a mask for your visit with the doctors or optical staff as distancing may not always be possible, and you will be asked to sanitize your hands upon entry at our sani-station located at the front door. If you do not have a mask you will be provided one for a $2 charge which will go to charity. Please bring a maximum of one companion with you and companions will be asked, when possible, not to be present in the exam room with you. Your safety is important to us.
We’re excited to continue providing VisionWorks care and look forward to seeing you!
Dr’s Dowe, Moore and your VisionWorks Optometry team